Hi, I’m Mark. Our resident expert in all things Wrestling, and movies, Horror Cinema.
I am an expert in the development and implementation of strategies to monitor project performance and management. This is what I do for a living, but it is far from being what I live for.
I live for my family and my four dogs.
My real passion is writing, which is why I have become such a regular staple here at 8-Bit Pickle.
I understand that stories are the most powerful tool to communicate our beliefs, desires, and trepidation.
And speaking of fears and trepidation, I am absolutely in love with Horror movies. I have been watching horror movies for more than 40 years. If you want an insightful, honest, and witty opinion on a scary flick, I’m your man.
On another note, growing up in the 80s gave me a front-row seat to the Golden Age of Wrestling. Wrestling is my not-so-guilty pleasure.
You can reach me online at:
Read What’s New From Mark
- Mega Man 2 Boss Order – Our Strategy for Success
- What The Heck Is Twilight Of The Cockroaches? (1987 Anime Movie)
- Did the Cast of “That ‘70s Show” Actually Sing The Theme Song?
- 5 Best Rick Flair Matches Of The Late 1980s
- Why Did Guitarist Andy Taylor Leave Duran Duran In The 1980s?
- Top Ten Songs Featured In Batman Movie Soundtracks